For your next conference, convention, or meeting, consider using a CTRI speaker.
Our speakers provide engaging and inspirational 30 to 90-minute presentations on topics related to counselling, mental health, trauma, and culture. For presentations longer than 30 minutes, some interactive activities will be included (e.g. small group discussion, case study review).
Our Most Popular Keynotes:
- Language Matters – Rethinking How we Talk About People and Problems
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Resilience – Transforming Empathy
- Social Media’s Impact on Mental Health
- The Culture Question – Why Healthy Organizations Matter
- Trauma-Informed Care – Building a Culture of Strength
- Trauma-Informed Leadership
- Why the Questions We Ask Matter